The ECO Obligation Explained
The Energy Company Obligation (ECO) is a government energy efficiency scheme in Great Britain to help reduce carbon emissions and tackle fuel poverty.
ECO is a Government programme where major Energy Companies are required to fund domestic energy saving measures.
Each firm is set a legally binding target to reduce CO2 and cut customer fuel bills throughout Great Britain.
The latest phase of ECO will run for 18 months from April 1st 2017 – 31st September 2018 and is known as ECO2T.
Energy Efficiency Services
Our energy efficiency services include:
- Energy Performance Certificates (EPC)
- Energy assessments including Green Deal Assessments
- Access to energy-efficiency improvement grants and finances
- High quality energy -efficiency upgrades and installation
- We have a network of expert Advisors, Domestic Energy Assessors and Technical Surveyors throughout the UK